Friday, December 14, 2012

Guess Who Is Back

Finals are over with!!! What a week it has been.  I took my hardest final on monday bright and early and I didn't do so hot... so that was a real damper on my week.  But I ended on a happy note + I think I got a handful of A's hopefully -- the deciding factor will come when grades are posted, but I am staying positive over here gosh dang it.  But besides finals, it has been my last week with two of my dear roommates.  There were some really sad goodbyes but I am very excited for this upcoming chapter in their lives.  They are both serving missions.  Kember is going to Jacksonville Florida and Megan to Fresno California.  So after crying my eyes out after a stress filled week + having to say goodbye, Cassie and I lounged on the couch all day long.  We only left to go to Target, Chick-Fil-A and McD's.  The usual.  Tomorrow I get the lovely privilege to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert featuring Alfie Boe which I am overly excited about.  I'll take some pictures and maybe become a little bit better at blogging now that I have my life back.


No comments:

Post a Comment