Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert


So remember how I said that I was going to be a better blogger and take a lot more pictures?  Well I am only fulfilling half of that promise.  Somehow I forget to take pictures.  
But on another note, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert was aammaazziinngg.  They featured Alfie Boe and Tom Brokaw. Alfie Boe was even more spectacular live.  I wish he is playing Jean Valjean in the new movie, but I am sure that Hugh Jackman will be just as good.  He sang a lot of the classic Christmas songs and then treated us with his rendition of "Bring Him Home".  Mind blowing I'm telling you.  I would love to go see him again sometime.  They then had Tom Brokaw tell us the Christmas Story and also the story of the Candy Bomber.  Overall, it was a great night.  I still can't believe that we saw Alfie Boe!  And a big thanks to Cassie for letting some of my family use the extra tickets.  We enjoyed every second of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment