Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hello! Is Anyone Still There?

So I have to just acknowledge the fact that it has almost been a month since I have last posted.  For my few dedicated readers (very few, Heidi, Dad, Mom and Cassie), I am sorry.  I have been busy with school and just running around for the past few weeks. 
For MLK day I had to go home for a dentists appointment.  Even though it had been like a week since I had last seen my family, it is always a warm welcome going home.  We didn't do much that weekend because it was like the Arctic up in Logan so we just went to Caleb's basketball game, dress shopping for a dance for Heidi, and ate out a lot (something I can always weasel my way into when I am home.  It's great).
 My dad was WAY out of his comfort zone at the dress shop, but he just leaned back into those wedding dresses and put a smile on.  He secretly enjoyed it a tiny bit I think.  He would never admit it though.

Then came Tuesday and it was back to school.  This semester I am taking 13 credits.  I was signed up for 14, but I wasn't able to get into a lab that I wanted.  I am taking physiology, chemistry 106 and 107, molecular biology, and the New Testament.  I am loving my classes so far.  Physiology isn't as interesting as anatomy which is a bummer.  I really miss working and interacting with my super attractive TA the cadavers.  On a more serious note, I really am looking forward to learning more in physiology.   I took my first test this past week for my molecular biology class and I did really well so I am off to a good start!
This past weekend we went and saw The Phantom of the Opera put on by BYU.  It was really good!  I had never seen it before and I thought it was really well done.  We have had the soundtrack playing non-stop for the past few days in our apartment.  The only picture I got was of the playbill.... it's a good looking playbill don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment