Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day!  Even though I don't have a significant other, I was still spoiled and got two packages full of cookies and candy from my family and grandma.  Needless to say I felt loved.  I think my body was in a sugar coma for most of the day though.  
Our Valentines Day celebrations started a little early.  We bought tickets about a week ago to the 10:00 showing of the new Nicholas Sparks movie 'Safe Haven' on the 13th.  Whoever decided that midnight movies weren't worth showing at midnight and much better at 10:00 was a genius!  Plus we had reserved seating right where the bar is which was a huge plus.  It was such a good movie!  I had read the book but I forgot about how intense it was! I am easily scared though so that isn't saying much.
On the 14th I had a day full of classes and library visits.  Cassie, Zoe and I went to the Riverwoods that afternoon and bought a caramel apple and just walked around some shops there.  Overall it was a great holiday!  XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment