Monday, August 05, 2013

Sabbath in the Galilee

We had the opportunity to spend one Sabbath in Galilee.  There is a small branch in Tiberius that we traveled to on the other side of the lake.  It was located in a very small house but the view was beautiful!  The meeting was really great and you could definitely feel the spirit in the room.  I wish I could spend just one more Sabbath there. 
After sacrament meeting we took pictures and headed toward another baptismal location.  At this spot you could stick your feet in the water and lots of fish would swarm to eat the dead skin off of your feet.  For those who know me, know that I hate when fish touch me.  I was forced into the water for a quick picture and then I got myself out of there as fast as I could.  Hence the weird face in the picture below.  I miss Galilee so much!


Myself, Kendall + Sierra

The small chapel overlooking the water.

READ THIS!

Kendall + myself

Jordan River

No comments:

Post a Comment