Monday, December 09, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

This Thanksgiving, my family visited California to see my Grandma and Grandpa Smith in Sacramento.  It was great because the majority of the Smith side of the family was able to be there.  We spent a lot of the time outdoors shooting guns, paint balling, bike riding, seeing a few movies and you can't forget all the eating we did!  If there is one thing that the Smith family is good at is eating a lot.  Don't tell anyone, but we put a cheese ball away in ten minutes flat.  I'm not quite sure if we should be proud or ashamed.  I am leaning towards proud.
Overall it was a great few days with family.  Nothing can beat spending quality time with your loved ones.  That is the only thing getting me through this last week of school.


















P.S. We played a really fun game at least a couple times a night.  It is called Werewolves.  It is a great game to play with a large group of people.  Would make for a great stocking stuffer this Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing about the cheese ball. You should be proud that is an awesome talent! You are right though...the Smith family is good at eating hahah! I am so sad we missed all the excitement and fun. PS. I am going to have to add the game to my Christmas wish list!!

    ReplyDelete