What a day yesterday was! I just have to say that I have been more than excited that the weekend is finally here!! This past week seemed to drag on forever. But that is another post for another day (maybe). I feel like I am finally getting the swing of things this semester.
Anyways, after all my classes and one test yesterday, I came back to the apartment to do some light textbook reading (when is it ever "light" reading?), and to hopefully take a nap. Yeah, so I only got one of those two things accomplished... and no it wasn't the nap. So to reward myself for being so studious, I went out with Megan and Cassie on a Diet Coke run to Mc-D's. Their large $1 drinks are the best thing that ever happened to McDonalds.
After Mc-D's drive-thru, we somehow found ourselves in the parking lot of DI. Confession: I have never really been a DI junkie. I am all about donating stuff I don't want there, but when it comes to having an eye to turn someone else's piece of junk into a masterpiece... I don't have that talent. Maybe I will acquire that someday.
Well, being that there were three TV junkies in DI we started brainstorming about a TV. Turns out that the DI is the best place to get a ridiculously old cheap TV. Sure, they are from a whole different decade, but they still play a decent looking picture on the screen.
So we walked out of DI with a $20 TV. It was quite the ordeal. Now what happened after that was just complete chaos.... someone may have lost their wallet at DI, but we are keeping calm. If anyone sees a gold sparkly wallet... send it my way. BUT we will now be having Bachelor parties, Vampire Diaries parties, Jonas parties, Keeping up with the Kardashian parties... you get the picture. Anyone wanting to watch some TV with us?

No comments:
Post a Comment