- Three things I have come to learn about my apartment.
1) The internet is really moody. One minute it will work just fine, the next it will take years to load something.
2) Univeristy Avenue will never ever be quiet. There are constantly cars driving up and down at all hours of the night. And our walls/windows are not very thick so that enables us to hear every squeaky break, hoot and holler, police sirens, etc. Which brings me to my next complaint.
3) We have an aspiring rock band as neighbors. We get the lovely privalege of hearing them play out of time, sing out of key, and just make a ruckus at the most prime time of the day. It usually happens when I am trying to study or do my homework and it somehow seeps through our walls and just gets underneath my skin. I hope they figure it out sooner rather than later that not everyone is cut out to make music.
1) The internet is really moody. One minute it will work just fine, the next it will take years to load something.
2) Univeristy Avenue will never ever be quiet. There are constantly cars driving up and down at all hours of the night. And our walls/windows are not very thick so that enables us to hear every squeaky break, hoot and holler, police sirens, etc. Which brings me to my next complaint.
3) We have an aspiring rock band as neighbors. We get the lovely privalege of hearing them play out of time, sing out of key, and just make a ruckus at the most prime time of the day. It usually happens when I am trying to study or do my homework and it somehow seeps through our walls and just gets underneath my skin. I hope they figure it out sooner rather than later that not everyone is cut out to make music.
- I am patiently waiting the days out until fall weather will come around. I am sick of walking up to campus in this heat and experiencing the sweaty back syndrome. I am pretty sure I am not the only one that feels this way.
- We start working on Cadavers in anatomy next week. I am nervous to say the least. BUT on a more positive note... I got 100% on my first Anatomy quiz! Those 102 bones were a piece of cake.
- My roommates are so great. I look forward to our nightly pow-wows in Cassie/Kembers room where we talk about girl issues, boys, more girl issues... yeah you get the idea.
- It's Lotoja weekend! Nothing like a valley full of bikers.
- We start working on Cadavers in anatomy next week. I am nervous to say the least. BUT on a more positive note... I got 100% on my first Anatomy quiz! Those 102 bones were a piece of cake.
- My roommates are so great. I look forward to our nightly pow-wows in Cassie/Kembers room where we talk about girl issues, boys, more girl issues... yeah you get the idea.
- It's Lotoja weekend! Nothing like a valley full of bikers.
And just a little picture because I felt this post needed one.

can I come to your pow wow's? I feel left out...
ReplyDelete