Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Girl, Look At That Body


The human body is amazing!  I am really in love with my anatomy class.  Just so everyone knows, I survived my first week working with the cadavers.  They still give me the heebie jeebies, but I have been slowly getting accustomed to them.  I worked a total of five hours interacting with them this past week so that has helped me become more comfortable around them.  I am very grateful that those people donated their bodies to science.  Without them, I would just be learning off of some powerpoint or text book.  It is a whole different ball game trying to label muscles and bones on an actual human being.  Now the smell of the formaldehyde is a whole different story.  I swear that is the only smell that I am smelling all the time now.  That is the part that makes my stomach a tad bit queasy.  
My TA for my lab hour isn't too bad to look at either.  Very easy on the eyes.  During an open lab hour he told me that I did very well on my last lab quiz, so he is noticing me at least!
Hopefully I am not speaking too soon, but I am really hoping to do very well in this class.  We will have to see how everything pans out as the material gets a little harder each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment