"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest."- Larry Lorenzoni
Today is my Moms birthday! I just wanted to publicly tell everyone how much I love and appreciate everything she has done for me and the family. She is a mom, friend, wife, daughter, hard worker, motivator, craft maker, clean freak (which is a huge plus), advice giver, comforter, role model, homemaker, and active in all her church callings she has had. She has taught me so much and continues to teach me everyday through her example. She makes me laugh and inspires me to be the best I can be. I love her so much and I am so glad that we have grown so much closer even with the distance barrier. I am sad I can't be there to celebrate with her on her special day, but I hope that she has a day full of celebrations and love. I LOVE YOU MOM!
![]() |
| She makes me laugh and supports my Dad in everything he does. |

No comments:
Post a Comment