My cousin Kara and her husband Justin blessed her sweet little boy Trace yesterday and I was able to go up to Draper and be apart of it. It was great being around family and there was a wonderful spirit that was felt there. My cousin Ali came down from Idaho with my Grandma Robison and we got to talking about college. She asked if it was a huge party and I told her no. Crazy right? I told her that I put what little pictures I do have of my social life on Facebook to make it look like I am having a party 24-7. But truth be told, school has taken over what social life I do have. There are tests up the wazoo, reading is piling up, and I am just in over my head sometimes. BUT there are a few things that I am looking forward to that keeping me going from day to day.
- 10 days until the Hunger Games
- 25 days until I go meet my family in St. George
- 38 days until summer officially starts for me
- 44 days until I go to Guatemala
- 95 days until a best friend of mine gets married
But for now... here's to the tests I have to study for, the readings I have to finish and the long hours ahead in the library.
woo woo we made the blog!! I LOVED having you with us for Trace's blessing! Good thing it wasn't at 7am or that would have been killer!
ReplyDeleteAlso, BYU is not always fun and games and I totally had countdowns to get me through the hard semesters! Just remember to enjoy the fun moments when they come and celebrate the little things!