1- Dropped and broke a plate... go me.
2- Dropped a glass of water on a booth... go me once again. Don't worry, no one was actually in the booth.
3- Conquered answering the to-go phone. It's scary people.
4- Mastered the task of balancing two plates at once. Next: adding a third one. Probably won't happen anytime soon.
5- A fellow employee called my salad pitiful. PITIFUL. I just took it like a man and mumbled a few unnecessary comments about said employee to myself.
6- I can make a pretty decent raspberry lemonade.
7- The finger-scanner doesn't like to accept my fingerprint.
8- People LOVE their ranch. Maybe a little too much.
9- The staff is really great.
10- Always remember to: A) leave a pen with a receipt B) hand out straws when giving out the customers drinks C) put utensils in with to-go orders or people call really really upset. Its only a plastic fork people!
5- A fellow employee called my salad pitiful. PITIFUL. I just took it like a man and mumbled a few unnecessary comments about said employee to myself.
6- I can make a pretty decent raspberry lemonade.
7- The finger-scanner doesn't like to accept my fingerprint.
8- People LOVE their ranch. Maybe a little too much.
9- The staff is really great.
10- Always remember to: A) leave a pen with a receipt B) hand out straws when giving out the customers drinks C) put utensils in with to-go orders or people call really really upset. Its only a plastic fork people!
It has been a really great week and I have loved it so far! The other people I work with are really fun and I actually enjoy being around them (even 'pitiful' man). I have nothing else to do this summer so I might as well work my little tush off so I can have loads of fun this fall in Provo.
No comments:
Post a Comment