Wednesday, June 06, 2012
The Happiest Place On Earth!
Those who know me know that I love Disneyland with all my heart. It is truly one of my favorite places on earth. This past weekend I got the chance to make a quick get-away with Zoe, Cassie, and Lindsey to go and experience the magic once again. We had a great weekend that consisted of long days, tired feet, goofy pictures, sketchy SuperShuttles (but super effective), and lots and lots of memories made. I will always remember Lindsey screaming on the tea cups, meeting Rapunzel, going on Splash Mountain and always hating it afterwards. I am really bummed that the weekend had to come to an end but we are already planning our next vacation! Thanks for the great weekend girls!
Labels:
adventure,
disneyland,
roommates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I miss you girls! Looks like you guys had a blast!
ReplyDelete