Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mrs. Barker


On Friday my friend Jessie Plowman, a.k.a Plowman, was married to Ivan Barker in the Logan Utah Temple.  They both are so cute together and looked so in love.  I had the privilege of being one of her bridesmaids and it was such a joy.  The venue for the reception was beautiful and she was stunning in her dress.  I had to hold back the tears when she came out of the temple.  But don't you worry, they were tears of joy not sadness.  I am so happy for the two of them and I know they will have a lifetime full of love, laughter, and just a lot of fun.

Jessie and her mouth full of gum at her bridal shower.






The happy couple


Not the best picture, but a few of the girls at the reception

Bouquet catcher and I

1 comment: