Tuesday, June 19, 2012

They Took All My Wisdom From Me

Yes.  It is true.  My wisdom teeth have been pulled out.  It went a little something like this.

- We had a consolation about what was going to happen.  The doctor said a lot of big words and that was that
- Yesterday we went in at 10:15 and Heidi was supposed to go first, but for some reason they took me back before her.  
- They had me take my glasses off and sit in the chair while they attached monitors and such.
-  My heart rate sky rocketed because I was very nervous
- They placed the oxygen over my nose, my heart rate is still going nuts
- The doctor came in and asked how I was
- Threw in the IV which wasn't as bad as I was expecting
- The nurse put a bite block in
- The doctor said I would maybe get a bit itchy from the anesthesia
- 5 seconds later I was out
- I don't remember a lot from waking up, I just remember being really dizzy when walking to the recovery room
- I was in and out from there.  I could hear them saying "Heidi you need to open your eyes"
- Mom came in and started laughing at me
- I was wheel chaired to the car
- Drove to the pharmacy to get our pain pills
- Drove to Chick-Fil-A to get us something to take with the pain pill
- Heidi says she looks like a Walrus
- Mom is still laughing at us
- Tab bit graphic: I fell asleep on the way home and woke up with bloody drool... Mom continues to laugh at me
- Get home and start to eat my shake and take my pain pill, envying my siblings eating chicken nuggets and fries
- I start crying hysterically.  Who knows why.  At this point my mom can't stop laughing
- Sleep
- Ice pack on my cheek
- Half my face is still numb
- Wake up to eat the rest of my shake
- Take another pain pill
- Sleep some more
- Eat some jello
- Watch 24, Extreme Makeover Weight Loss, and half of Bachelorette and then sleep some more

All in all it's been quite the day.  So far the numbing has worn off and now I am just sore.  Since I am quarantined to my house, I decided to share a few pictures as to what has been going on lately at the Robison residence.

One of the many reasons I love Cache Valley

I got to visit this lady for a few days last weekend.  And yes we did in fact fit five people in one room.

Catching some rays by our not so existent pool.

Jack got stung by a bee and his hand started to swell up.

He is a goof ball.

It has been very slow at work which results in me rolling silverware and stacking them into a pyramid.

Lots of bike races as well.  Mom is on the left.

High Uintah race

The two sickos swishing some water.

All in all that is what has been going on lately.  The pool is almost done!  So a blog post coming about that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment