I had a to-do list today.. and I had very good intentions to accomplish all of it. But somehow I found myself roaming Pinterest, Facebook, wedding blogs (does everyone do that? or am i just weird?). BUT blogging was on my to-do list so hey at least I will accomplish something! Just for the heck of it, here are a few pictures from my phone that never made it to it's own post.
Group hug after Romney's farewell
My birthplace/2nd home. Idaho Falls, not Five Guys.
The stitches. Good news! I got them removed and it's looking good.
One more picture from our almost birthday. Picture taken from my cousin Emily.
Out of all the days to drive the canyon, I picked the one when they were moving cattle. Awesome.
Elder Spackman has good timing. It arrived on my birthday!
This never happens
This is not suppose to happen yet!! Summer is not over!!




Wow anatomy and chem 105. Good luck my dear! You will be one very busy lady! And me and my dad just totally tied in scramble with friends too! It seriously never does happen. I was shocked!
ReplyDelete