Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer Olympics 2012


I hate seeing the Olympics come to an end.  I forget how much I love watching them!  There is something so special about every country coming together to compete.  Kind of reminded me of the Hunger Games, but in a good way?  And I don't know what it is about the Olympics, but it makes me emotional sometimes!  Especially beach volleyball?  I love the chills you get when someone does really well.  Like when someone crosses the finish line in a track race and is just in shock because they just won!  I know I am doing a horrible job at describing what I mean, so maybe these moments will help you understand why I love the Olympics so much.  Some of my favorite moments from this years Olympics are as follows...

THIS vault.  Incredible.  Chills.  Maybe even tears.  
Bolt is a very fitting last name.  That guy is crazy fast!  Won't lie though, I may have been cheering on Blake.  It never hurts to switch it up a bit.  Like my mom said, why even train for the next Olympics?  This guy is just unbeatable.
Guys, when I said I cried a little bit... I was being serious.  I don't know what it was about beach volleyball, but these two got too me!  Maybe it was because it was their last Olympics, I don't know.
 Aly Raisman's floor exercise.  One of my favorite performances.  That first pass was amazing!
Ryan. Mmmmm
Stunning.  Who doesn't love these two?
Expressions like these give me chills.
How cool is that? 
Oscar Pistorius.  His story was so cool.

There are so many more moments that I love but if I kept on sharing, this post would go on forever.  I am already looking forward to the next Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment