Sunday, August 05, 2012

Robison Reunion

Yahoo!!  We just got back from two weeks of family reunions!  Personally, I really enjoy being around family, catching up, and just goofing off.  The first reunion was the Robison one up in Island Park at the family cabin.  I haven't been up to the cabin since october so I was really excited to go up.  A lot of the family was missing due to school and jobs which was a bummer, but it was still fun to be around everyone!  I wasn't able to go up until halfway through the reunion due to work, so I didn't get that many pictures.  But we did the usual craft, service project, floated the river, Playmill in West Yellowstone, and ate a lot of food!!!


Service Project:  Cut up the wood from off of the side of the road for firewood this winter.  


Craft:  The little kids got to decorate a pillowcase with various shapes, animals, and designs!  They all turned out so cute!





Our evening in West Yellowstone consisted of the majority of the Robison family eating at this yummy Red Lotus restaurant.  Seriously it was some yummy Chinese.  We got there and the guy said that they were closed until 5:30 and we had a show at the Playmill Theater that started at 6:00.  Everyone was pretty bummed but my Aunt Becky worked her magic and the guy let all 40 of us in.  I think they were overwhelmed, but we enjoyed every minute of it!  After that we went and saw Annie Get Your Gun.  We have gone to the Playmill a lot.  Ever since I can remember we've always seen a play there.  Annie Get Your Gun was good, but we have seen better from them.  



After the Playmill we went and got ice cream from the Ice Cream Shoppe.  I got huckleberry with M&M's.  It was SOOOO good!  I have never had huckleberry before in my life and I am obsessed with it now.  Just ask my family.


Beautiful sunset as we were driving home.

Home away from home


So excited to have this girl at BYU this year!




It was a great week spent with the Robison family!!  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment