Hunter Hay Fever... like Bieberfever. Get it? Maybe? The Carrie Underwood concert was AMAZING. This was my third time seeing her, and she still gives me chills every time. Hunter Hayes is touring with her as well so we got to see him. He is so cute + really good live. I think I am in love, hence the Hunter Hay fever.
I went with Cassie, Zoe, and Cami. We started off the night by stopping at Pei Wei in Sandy to grab some delicious lettuce wraps and lo mein. After that we headed onto the free way on our way to the Maverick Center. My mom and sisters were also coming so we quickly met up with them before the concert in the parking lot. They brought me a big bag of Halloween goodies with some homemade strawberry jam which I was really excited about. We got in and bought a concert shirt and then made our way to our seats. I had a blonde moment + accidentally sat us in the wrong row. This lady insisted that we were in her seats, and I just thought she was losing it. Yeah, ended up being my fault and I was super embarrassed about it.
Our new seats were great. Hunter Hayes was really really good, and he sang all the songs I wanted him to except Rainy Season. That is my favorite song of his by far. Carrie Underwood was amazing, as expected. Her outfits were breathtaking and she is just so cute and you can tell she enjoys performing.
Other than sitting in the wrong seats and almost getting rear ended on the freeway, it was a great night! I am already wanting to go to another concert again soon. And now for the best part... the picture overload! Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment