Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October? Where Did You Go?



October just flew right past me.  I have been so caught up in school work and studying that I didn't even realize that it is the last day of the month!  Happy Halloween by the way. My Halloween consisted of the following

--Having a cousin dinner
--Finishing compiling 50 quotes from the General Authorities
--Completing a Chem assignment
--Wendy's run (for the 2nd night in a row, we love our Frosty's!)
--Reading one of the most hilarious stories I've heard in a long time.  It was so great that it deserves its own post.
--Admiring all the weird yet funny costumes people wore around campus


October has been good to me, but I am very excited for November to be here!  20 days until Thanksgiving break + 44 days until Christmas break/end of the semester!  I have a lot to look forward too and I promise to be a little bit better at blogging.  Maybe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment