Sunday, November 04, 2012

Pump, Pump, Pump It Up, Pump That Bobcat Spirit Up

This weekend was the State Championship for high school volleyball at UVU.  Heidi came down with her friend Cassie and stayed over night with me on Friday.  We went to dinner at Brick Oven, got some Blizzards from DQ, and just hung out over the weekend.  Sky View won their two games on Friday and they played two more on Saturday.  The championship game was so intense!  They played against Timpview who won the title last year.  It was a great game and it was so much fun watching Tara, my neighbor, play.  They ended up winning in a very close 5 set game.  It was so cool to see the girls play so hard and watch them pull if off!  I was very excited for them.  
I loved high school but I felt so out of place sitting in the student section with Heidi and all of her friends.  Needless to say, I've had my fill of high school cheers for the next year or so.  
It was so fun having Heidi down here!  It made me miss home so much but I am counting down the days until Thanksgiving break!!  I am 4 tests+16 days away from being back in Cache Valley!


We discovered that Christmas music is already on the radio when we went to Dairy Queen!  106.5 FM if you are interested at all.


During the semi-final game against Salem Hills.



So proud of Tara and the rest of the team!  State Champs!!! Whoot Whoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment