Today Cassie and I ventured off campus for a solid three hours. Yeah I felt a little guilty that I wasn't studying, but I got over that real quick. We went to David's Bridal for a bridesmaid dress for Cassie. {The picture above expresses the sassy side of Cassie. I just had to throw that little tid bit in there.} After David's Bridal we went to Winco for the very first time. It was magical!! And to top it all off.... Chick-Fil-A has their peppermint shakes as of Monday. Can I get a hallelujah?!
I also have to say how happy I am for two of my roommates! They have both decided to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Kember has been called to Jacksonville, Florida and Megan to Fresno, California. I am going to miss those two like crazy but I can't wait to see all the lives they will touch with the gospel.
I also have to say how happy I am for two of my roommates! They have both decided to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Kember has been called to Jacksonville, Florida and Megan to Fresno, California. I am going to miss those two like crazy but I can't wait to see all the lives they will touch with the gospel.


No comments:
Post a Comment