Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Past

In light of the Thanksgiving spirit, I decided to share some of my favorite pictures and memories from the past thanksgivings.  There have been some memorable times that I will not forget for a very long time.  I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for!

1}  Around 2006 we went up to Seattle to celebrate Thanksgiving with my Aunt Cynthia and her family.  It wouldn't be a Thanksgiving if someone didn't get sick.  BUT that didn't keep us from going to the Wild Animal Farm!!  You know we wouldn't miss feeding those buffalo for anything!


2}  A year ago today I was in Cabo soaking up the sun.  We went on a Thanksgiving cruise to celebrate my Grandpas special birthday, 11/11/11.  It was such a blast and I loved the all you can eat/drink 24/7.  It was a great time.



3}  My moms family came to our house about two years back.  Thanksgiving day we went up to the Elk farm.  Lo and behold there were not many Elk at the Elk farm but it was about 30 below zero.  It was freezing!!!



4}  One year we went up to the Cabin with some of my moms family.  That year half of the river was frozen so we went out and played on the ice.



5}  In 2008 we were at our house once again with the Smith side of the family.  That year we had a great Turkey Bowl game.  I must have done something worthy of a high five in the game, but I can't remember what.  We also went geocaching (I am not sure why).



6}  In 2009 we spent Thanksgiving up at the cabin with some of the Robison side.  We went shooting up the road a ways which was a lot of fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment