OCTOBER IS HERE! Holy cow did this year fly by. In a few short months we will be ringing in 2013. Crazy stuff. I am going to soak up as much of October as I can. I love October for sooo many reasons.
1-- General Conference
2-- Pumpkin. Carving pumpkins are fun and all, but eating all the pumpkin goodies are the best part! Who doesn't love pumpkin cake, bread and cookies. I would truly love to make this.
3-- Sweaters and boots. I am sad to see summer end, but I am glad to get rid of the heat wave.
4-- Along with sweaters and boots comes the cooler weather.
4-- Along with sweaters and boots comes the cooler weather.
5-- Hot chocolate. This doesn't even need an explanation.
6-- I'm sure we will throw some sort of dessert party/halloween party so that will be fun.
7-- A little closer to being done with this semester.
8-- The fall colors! The canyons are so pretty this time of year.
9-- I'm going to see Carrie Underwood in a week! Eeek!
10-- Candy Corn! I am an addict and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Bring on October!
Bring on October!

No comments:
Post a Comment