Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Eilat

Last Sunday we went to Eilat!  This is way down south by the Red Sea!  We were able to spend the whole day on the beach, soaking up some sun, snorkeling + eating popsicles.  It was so much fun!  The only down side was that I forgot to reapply some sunscreen on the back of my legs and I got burnt.  That has been a little uncomfortable for the past week.
At each site we go to there is always some religious aspect.  This trip was actually the route that Lehi and his family would have taken to go down to the Red Sea.  How cool is that?! 

I figure I should put some names with these faces.
Paul, Mark, Richard, Maddie Perry, Rachel, Myself, Bree Baker, Robert Carroll (not actually on the program), Hailee + Shanelle






Across the way is Jordan and south of us was Egypt!  The closest I will probably ever be to Egypt.

The Wilderness

No comments:

Post a Comment