Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Futbol

Last week there was so much going on and I am trying to catch up on it all!!  So much to blog about and so little time (especially with finals next week... what the what?).  So on Tuesday was our long awaited Under-The-Center-Tour!  Brother Jackson has put this tour off since we have been here and it finally happened.  I was really excited about this because I blogged stalked a handful of people before I came here so I knew that I was going to get to write my name on the wall down there.  Besides seeing a lot of pipes and concrete, there was not to much.  
After our tour, there were about 45 people going to a soccer game!  It was the Under 21 Fifa League (which I may be making up actually, not quite sure what it is called).  But it was Israel vs. England and Israel won 1-0!  So that was exciting to be at.  We had nosebleed seats, but my camera has a kick-butt zoom so I got some awesome shots of the players.  






 

No comments:

Post a Comment