Saturday, June 29, 2013

Neot Kedumim

Last week we went to Neot Kedumim for our field trip!  This is a biblical land reserve about 40 minutes outside of Jerusalem.  We were able to herd sheep, make our own pitas + soup + spices, and had a Torah reading.  It was a really awesome field trip, one of my favorites probably.  Just because it was really interactive + we weren't just being talked to the entire time.  But I love all the field trips so much! 
I can't believe I am more than half way done!  I am not ready to come home yet!  We finished our finals this past week and we are going to Jordan for four days on Monday! 






We got to make our own spices.



I will need a Pita-Pit buddy back in Provo because I will miss pita bread so so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment