Holy cow! I can't believe I am done with my FRESHMAN YEAR! People always told me that this year would be the best year of my college experience and I have to agree (although I don't have anything to base it off of yet). I have grown so much as a person and also my knowledge has expanded in so many areas. It is sad to think that the year has flown by so fast. I remember driving down with my parents and turning to my Dad when we got into Provo and told him to turn around and to take me back, that I changed my mind and I didn't want to leave my comfort zone at home. But my parents were so great and left me here to fend for myself.
Classes were rough. Tests were much more harder than high school. And to tell you the truth I don't even remember how I studied in high school. I had to establish new study habits and learn ways to comprehend all the readings I had to do. The library soon became my best friend. Finals were a killer. Cramming a semesters worth of information into one week was SO rough. But it wasn't all bad though. I made so many new friends, possibly figured out my major, discovered new things about me that I didn't know, grew closer to my Heavenly Father, got the chance to hear from the Prophet, avoided all RM's successfully, went to multiple midnight premieres with my girls, and so many other things I won't burden you with. It's sad to see another year go by, but I can't wait to come back to Provo for my sophomore year!
| One of my favorite pictures. These girls always make me laugh. |
No comments:
Post a Comment