Thursday, April 05, 2012

Throwback Thursday

I love looking back through old scrapbooks and seeing all the baby pictures and family photos.  They make me laugh and reminisce about how fast time really does fly.  I love the goofy outfits that we wore, our curler hair, and the simple pleasures in life. Can we please go back to wearing Saltwater sandals and matching sister outfits?  

My Dad in Island Park
Loving my Mothers outfit (Far right)

Fearsome Four! Some of my cousins. Top picture from left to right- Taylor, Me, Jamie, and Nate
Kyle, Me, and Brad

One of my cousins/best friend Taylor. Many memories with this one.
From left to right- Kyle, Mike, Jacob, Emily, Brad, Heidi, and Me

This one is just for your viewing pleasure. I'm pretty sure I was in the awkward stage of life.

P.S. Thanks to all those Facebook accounts out there. I don't have many old pictures on my computer yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment