Thursday, April 26, 2012

packing.


If there is one thing in this world that gives me headaches, stress, anxiety, and ulcers... is packing.  Why can't this little task be easier?  To make it even worse, I just finished unpacking what I had packed from my nine month stay at BYU and now I have to pack again.  WELP.  To ease my stress I decided to purchase some fancy-shmancy new music for my flight with my iTunes gift card from the Easter Bunny.  For those who know me know that I have a dying love for Maroon 5.  They have just released a new song and I'm an avid fan so of course I bought it.  But curse-you-iTunes!!! I purchased it off of the top 100 songs list-thing and they forgot to mention that I was purchasing the explicit one with a few of those nasty f-words thrown around..... yeah definitely not okay with me.  So there went $1.29 down the drain. But me being the avid fan, I purchased the song in the clean version.  I was telling my friend about this experience and it happened to her as well.  So iTunes, you need to step up your game because I was not the only one fooled by your fine-print.  So after all this, I still need to finish packing for my 10 day excursion {bring on the caffeinated Diet Coke.... just kidding... but really}.  If we make it to the airport tomorrow at 10 AM in one piece, that would be a blessing sent from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment